[pmmail-list] Where to go after pmmail.

Jesper Holten pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 02:22:20 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55DAB.EAE5B2C0

Hi.
For quite some time I have been using pm mail, rather happily. But as =
stated by many of you recently pm mail lacks in development, which is =
very unfortunate.

I am a blind user using a screen reading application and therefore, I =
cannot just migrate to what ever mail client I fancy.=20
If there by any chance  should be other blind users out here on this =
list, who has good ideas regarding which mail client to move to I would =
certanly be very happy to hear from them preferably off list, as not to =
disturb to much, on a topic which does not concern very many of the list =
members.

Sorry for this rather off topic question, but I do not know where else =
to ask? And since there has been blind folks out there providing scripts =
for the screen readers to be able to fuction with pm mail, I thought =
that may be some one has got the right answer!

Best regards,
Jesper.
mail: jholten@stofanet.dk

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55DAB.EAE5B2C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For quite some time I have been using =
pm mail,=20
rather happily. But as stated by many of you recently pm mail lacks in=20
development, which is very unfortunate.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am a blind user using a screen =
reading=20
application and therefore, I cannot just migrate to what ever mail =
client I=20
fancy. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If there by any chance&nbsp; should be =
other blind=20
users out here on this list, who has good ideas regarding which mail =
client to=20
move to I would certanly be very happy to hear from them preferably off =
list, as=20
not to disturb to much, on a topic which does not concern very many of =
the list=20
members.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry for this rather off topic =
question, but I do=20
not know where else to ask? And since there has been blind folks out =
there=20
providing scripts for the screen readers to be able to fuction with pm =
mail, I=20
thought that may be some one has got the right answer!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Best regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jesper.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>mail: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jholten@stofanet.dk">jholten@stofanet.dk</A></FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55DAB.EAE5B2C0--