[pmmail-list] DynamicMail [Was: alright, I've had enough ...]

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 May 2005 10:41:03 -0400

The author states on his site that DynamicMail will be able to run on
Linux, OS/2 or Windows using his "Dynamic Windows", which allows easier
cross-platform development.  However, it is not apparent which version
is in the forefront of development, although Brian used "PMMail
2.20.2380 for OS/2 Warp 4.5" for his reply if that fact means anything.

--
 Ciao,
      Kenn

           _____ A Quote for Today _____

Alaska is a large cold place with approximately six residents
  who would inbreed if they found each other more attractive.
     - "Dilbert" (AKA Scott Adams)