[pmmail-list] Confusion

Walter F. Metcalf walter.os2 at rogers.com
Sun Apr 16 18:43:11 MEST 2006

Hi folks,

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the new list.  This email is an
attempt to clear this
up.

The "pmmail-list at blueprintsoftwareworks.com" does not belong to VOICE: as the
name implies, it belongs to Blueprint Software Works.  The owner of this list
could delete it at any time.  This isn't likely, since VOICE and Blueprint
Sofware are negotiating a deal to purchase PMMail for OS/2.

The NewPMM list is a new list started a few weeks ago relating to the project
to buy PMMail for OS/2 and create an updated product.

However it seems some people don't want messages relating to the new list to
come to the old list, so in about a week I'll stop sending any messages
relating to NewPMM
here.  We don't want to impose on people. <g>

If you are on the Blueprint Software Works list and want to be placed on the
new list, please do so within a week.  You can also send a message to
admin at os2voice.org

To be placed on the NewPMM list, please email Gordon Snider at
treasurer at os2voice.org (within a week).

Thanks very much,

Walter F. Metcalf
VOICE Vice-President