[pmmail-list] old messages

Roberto Lehmann roberto.lehmann at pobox.com
Sun Apr 16 21:53:11 MEST 2006

I'm a long-time user of PMMail, but until recently had never registered to the usergroup. Now I have a question on how to archive mail folders (something like an
export to a plain file, which could then be compressed and eventually restored back into PMMail - and I was hoping old usergroup discussions might clarify how
to deal with this kind of problem. Is there a way to browse the old pmmail-list messages? More to the point, where can I find information on handling large mail
folders - exporting them and reimporting them, or otherwise manipulate them?
Thanks for any hints, regards
Roberto

Roberto Lehmann
Rio de Janeiro