[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Len llundgren at iname.com
Thu Jun 1 16:16:03 MEST 2006

I used aid mail to move the PMMail files.

In Ever subject line the word aid4mail was added.
It totally screwed the folders in the migrated e-mail, with as many as 4
duplicate base folders(the ones that can not be deleted. The contact or
address book was also duplicated, with the data from PMMail in the new
default, that can not be read.

You would be better off, and if you have a history in PMMAIL, of writing a
script, or Winbatch  to do the job right.

Len

Web Page http://thelundgrens.us

Vote for $10 gallon Gas! Vote to keep all US oil locked up! Vote Democrat!