[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Allan McLane amcl at sover.net
Thu Jun 1 16:24:41 MEST 2006

Len,

I think that behavior may be a limitation of the evaluation version. I use the pro version, it is commercial software and seems to work fine here.

--allan

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:16:03 -0600, Len wrote:

I used aid mail to move the PMMail files.

In Ever subject line the word aid4mail was added.
It totally screwed the folders in the migrated e-mail, with as many as 4
duplicate base folders(the ones that can not be deleted. The contact or
address book was also duplicated, with the data from PMMail in the new
default, that can not be read.

You would be better off, and if you have a history in PMMAIL, of writing a
script, or Winbatch  to do the job right.

Len