[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Dave Whiteman - NASA/GSFC david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 1 16:41:17 MEST 2006

Does anyone have examples of scripts or winbatch that do this kind of thing? I haven't done it... thx.

>I used aid mail to move the PMMail files.
>
>In Ever subject line the word aid4mail was added.
>It totally screwed the folders in the migrated e-mail, with as many as 4
>duplicate base folders(the ones that can not be deleted. The contact or
>address book was also duplicated, with the data from PMMail in the new
>default, that can not be read.
>
>You would be better off, and if you have a history in PMMAIL, of writing a
>script, or Winbatch  to do the job right.
>
>Len
>
>Web Page http://thelundgrens.us
>
>Vote for $10 gallon Gas! Vote to keep all US oil locked up! Vote Democrat!

Dave

*********************************
David Whiteman, Ph.D.
NASA/GSFC
Code 613.1/Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Branch
david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Building 33 Room D404 (office)        301 614-6703
Building 33 Room F421B (lab)          301 614 6775
Greenbelt, MD 20771                       301 614-5492 (fax)

Raman Lidar Group ->     http://ramanlidar.gsfc.nasa.gov
WAVES Field Camaign -> http://ecotronics.com/lidar-misc/WAVES.htm

Please use the lab address for shipments.