[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Steve (Home) steve at qmss.com
Fri Jun 2 00:32:51 MEST 2006

Thursday, June 1, 2006, 9:51:22 AM, Dave wrote:

> All,

>         Sadly I am considering switching to another email client
> due to the long delay in upgrades to PMMail2000. Does anyone know a way to migrate to
> Eudora for example or other Pop client? thx.

I moved to TheBat! and am content with it-- very similar in layout and capabilities to PMMail (which I used in OS/2 and Windows).  I have four accounts with up to, say, 30-40 folders and subfolders in each.

I actually did it all "by hand": set up matching folders in TheBat! and then migrated each over using the built-in migration tool.

It did take a few hours (mainly just to get the hang of it) but it was relatively painless.

--
Steve Ewing
http://www.qmss.com/~sewing