[pmmail-list] corrupted files crash program

Steve (Home) steve at qmss.com
Fri Jun 2 02:36:39 MEST 2006

Thursday, June 1, 2006, 7:28:01 PM, ehm wrote:

> So today I have 40% of my responses in a
> signature and the other:
> 2) canned reply. for the same reason I have another 50% of my responses
> on canned reply. It left me with only 10% of my daily e-mail to be
> answered by hand.

> I could not find any option on TheBat!.
> I'm missing something or do I have to continue using PMMail

> Thank you
> for any info
> EHM

In a cursory glance, the closest I found to a canned reply is Account -> Properties -> Templates.  I just use that for generic replies, forwards, etc., but I suppose you can combine it with a filter to auto-reply.

As for multiple signatures, they are defined in templates, too.  Check out particularly the Quick Templates.

The one thing I miss most, believe it or not (I'm a pretty basic user) is the ability to highlight test in an email, hit reply, and only the selected text is quoted.

--
Steve Ewing
http://www.qmss.com/~sewing