[pmmail-list] pmmail OS/2 crashes

Dave Saville dave at deezee.org
Thu May 18 11:48:16 MEST 2006

PMMail for OS/2 has been working here flawlessly for longer than I can
remember. In the last few days it has started going POOF with a popuplog.os2
entry in pmmail.exe, which is probably not worth posting here. :-(

Some of the time I am not even in any of its windows when it happens.

This is on ECS 1.14 at a fix level of around last November. The *only* change
recently has been a switch from seamonkey to firefox. Even that seemed OK at
first but it *seems* to have got worse with the addition of the info RSS
extension to FF. Although I cannot see why that should have any effect.

It crashed once whilst just typing this post. :-(

--
Regards

Dave Saville