[pmmail-list] Folder sorting issue

Jeffrey Race jrace at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 17:31:53 CET 2007

Oddity here: Folder names appear alphabetically as expected in left pane of PMMail
2000 for Windows, and keying a letter brings me to the first instance of that letter
as the initial letter of a folder name; successive key presses bring me to successive
so-initialed folders.

The problem occurs when I use the 'move to folder' function for a highlighted
message; the Select folder window opens   but the folders are ordered in a strange
way: alphabetically for (IIRC) the initial install; then in order of folder creation date for
folders created after I moved PMMail to a new drive when old one failed.   Keying the
first letter successively for some letters does not bring me through the
complete list if so-initialled folders.

How can I force the Select folder list to alphabetize?

Jeffrey Race