[pmmail-list] Life there somewhere!

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Feb 3 02:57:37 CET 2008

Simon wrote:
> Me, I'm going to try to use a PMMail to Thunderbird converter once
> circulated on this list by  Robert Dahlem (his website no longer
> exists) to try to save my mail archives

If you need the Perl scripts, I have the original zip from him. Worked great for us.

I migrated one email account at a time, setting up a new account / folder structure in TB to receive the payload.

Also I took the time to custom name the account folder to the email address (name at domain.com) from the variant of the email pop server hostname.

About two weeks ago I migrated my main system from Windows over to Linux, TB profile (and FF) transfered to Linux. All the extensions work (cross platform). Slick!

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems