[pmmail-list] Life there somewhere!

Dave Whiteman - NASA/GSFC david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 4 18:15:24 CET 2008

I for one would like the zip file. Would you please post someplace
where we can download? I may be forced to convert. Thanks.

>Simon wrote:
>> Me, I'm going to try to use a PMMail to Thunderbird converter once
>> circulated on this list by  Robert Dahlem (his website no longer
>> exists) to try to save my mail archives
>
>If you need the Perl scripts, I have the original zip from him. Worked great for us.
>
>I migrated one email account at a time, setting up a new account / folder structure in TB to receive the payload.
>
>Also I took the time to custom name the account folder to the email address (name at domain.com) from the variant of the email pop server hostname.
>
>About two weeks ago I migrated my main system from Windows over to Linux, TB profile (and FF) transfered to Linux. All the extensions work (cross platform). Slick!
>
>--
>Michael Lueck
>Lueck Data Systems
>http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/

Dave

*********************************
David Whiteman, Ph.D.
NASA/GSFC
Code 613.1/Mesoscale Atmospheric Processes Branch
david.n.whiteman at nasa.gov
Building 33 Room D404 (office)        301 614-6703
Building 33 Room F421B (lab)          301 614 6775
Greenbelt, MD 20771                       301 614-5492 (fax)

Raman Lidar Group ->     http://ramanlidar.gsfc.nasa.gov
WAVES Field Campaign -> http://ecotronics.com/lidar-misc/WAVES.htm

Please use the lab address for shipments.

The opinions expressed here are my own.