[***SPAM*** Score/Req: 17.50/15] [pmmail-list] [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 17.5/15.0] Re: Accidental account deletion

Xav xav at glenmere.com
Mon May 26 00:04:16 CEST 2008

Hello Derek,

> Third - yes, probably a recovery effort...  I can recommend Handy
> Recovery - it works well, and it relatively affordable - also works on
> CF and SD memory cards.

> http://www.handyrecovery.com/

Thanks for thatDerek.  I used it and recovered most of the files according
to my relative.  She at least had the sense to stop using the PC after
the deletion event.

For the others:-

Please note that many people, particularly women it seems, can quite happily use computers doing all
sorts of stuff.  But they cannot, for some reason, get their heads
round backing up.  For example, my relative can't get the hang of
using a cd writer or USB Stick for backups and I am going to have to
lead her gently through this education process.

Anyway, many thanks to all for the suggestions.  The bacon was saved
:-))  And I got a nice bottle of Bailey's :-))))

--
Best regards,
 Xav