[pmmail-list] Receiving Mail from GMail ?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Mar 6 21:07:05 CET 2010

Phil Morgan wrote:
> Is there a way to create an SSL connection to use with PMMail as was
> required to access GMail under Thunderbird?

PMMail never had SSL nor TLS support.

GMail and Thunderbird work very nicely together using the IMAP interface. PMMail was only a POP client, no IMAP capabilities.

I would suggest you migrate your PMMail to Thunderbird 2.x.

Someone once developed a PMMail to TBird 2.x migration script in Perl. I used that to convert all of our PMMail installations over to TBird. I would be happy to provide you with a copy.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems