[pmmail-list] Receiving Mail from GMail ?

Phil Morgan pmorgan at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 6 21:35:53 CET 2010

Mike:

Thanks for offering. I had run that script several years ago to migrate
to TBird to save a lot of work in case PMMail became unusable, etc., for
some reason.  Since then (2007), I've run PMMail and TBird side by side
(on XP and, now, Win7) until I got a GMail account.  The GMail works
fine on TBird and my Treo, but I couldn't get anywhere with it under
PMMail ...

I conclude that there's no workaround for the absence of SSL support?

Too bad.  Thought it was worth asking this group as I've found they have
the answers to almost everything.

Thanks,

  - - Phil