[pmmail-list] Support for updating PMMail2k

L.Willms technik at willms-edv.de
Tue May 4 17:13:37 CEST 2010

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:58:16 -0500 Michael Lueck wrote:
> Greetings-
>
> Since TB3 is what it is, we might be looking for a place to move to.
>
> An effort would be needed to update the Windows code to be cross
platform between Linux and Windows.

  The OS/2 Version has been split off and developed in its own direction.

  The latest update to the Windows version has been done in 2003 - version
2.20.2717. In my view it is a vain hope that anybody would invest any big
time effort to bring it up to date.

  My choice is The Bat! (TB). <http://www.ritlabs.com> There is a new update
on the download page, dated 2010-04-21. The Pro version of The Bat! comes
with a "Voyager" which executes from an USB memory stick, and which can
be synchronized with the desktop version.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms