Fwd: Reducing disk usage?

Lance Hegamin PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:39:46 -0800

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:41:17 +0000, Joao Paulo Soares wrote:
>I fully agree with all the  comments on win 95/8. What a load of......
>
>If one only wants a computer at home, then by all means buy windows or better
>still, use the boot manager and use windows only if you want to play games. If
>you want serious work, use OS2, AppleMac, RedHat Linux etc..

I don't run an operating system, I run applications.  The OS is the
mean to an end.  If, unfortunately, the end happens to be a  'doze app,
I have to have 'doze to support it.  If all apps ran the same way
across platforms, well, that would be a horse of another color!

L G Hegamin
(LHegamin@mediaone.net)