Have they given up?

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:54:06 +0900 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:51:01 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:09:09 +0900 (EST), John Angelico wrote:
>
>>That's a debatable point. But WinNT STILL doesn't run as stably as OS/2 EVEN
>>allowing for the difference in support.
>
>I got two copies of this message.  Did I just get duplicates because of a hiccup
>on my mail server, or did others get two?  I'm asking because I want to know
>if John is experiencing the double sends I was complaining about.  :)

Thanks for the reminder, Steve.

I may be experiencing the double sends, because I get mysterious double postings to a couple of other lists I'm on.
Trouble is, it's never consistent. I should pay more attention, shouldn't I?

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... Don't be held back by tomorrow's NT! Use today's OS/2!