PGP problems

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:05:02 +0100

On Tue, 01 Aug 2000 11:39:32 -0400 (EDT), Skip Huffman wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:27:45 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
>
>>Sad isn't it? Like you alluded to, everyone should use PGP, but no
>>one does.
>
>I know that I at least would use it more if I could use it more
>automatically.  A couple of minor changes in PMMail would do it.
> First the address book should have an entry that indicates
>whether I have a public key for the person, and whether I have
>sent a public key to them. If I have shared keys with someone,
>I should have an option to always encrypt or sign messages to
>that person.
>
>If I had that, I would encrypt pretty much everything that I
>sent to anyone that I have a key for, and I would also be more
>enthusiastic in my key collecting endeavors.
>
>So, what do you say, Trevor?

Trevor doubtless says yes, BSW programmers however seem to never say
anything of any kind.

Is there anything to add to this Trevor, are we going to get some new
features/bug fixes? I'm beginning to lose faith here, and I must be one
of the biggest PMMail supporters on the planet.

Help, please help......

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails