PGP problems

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 13:07:53 -0300

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:36:19 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Neither program has per account default keys.  Causes problems with me as

I'm confused by these claims.

In PMMail/2, the program uses the first key it finds in my private
keyring which matches the email address in that account's settings.
This is a "per account default key", is it not?

In PMMail 2000, the program does even more: the first key with the
proper email address in its UID is used, but I can select a different
default if I want in the account settings. Again, a "per account
default key", no?

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor