TZ

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:30:35

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:21:46 -0400 (AST), Trevor Smith wrote:

>I just noticed that my RTC was set to 12:21 am when it should have
>been 12:21 pm. Maybe this was why the original poster complained
>about my TZ setting. :-)
>
>How does this one look?

Your mail shows up as sent at 16.21 today, I received it about five
minutes later after list processing.

That now looks right to me, the confusion could be that you have AST
shown as your time zone in the date header. I don't recognise AST, I
assume it is a Canadian zone?

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails