TZ

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:35:23 -0400 (AST)

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:30:35, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Your mail shows up as sent at 16.21 today, I received it about five
>minutes later after list processing.

OK, hold on. I still had a date error in that last message. My
computer was set to tomorrow, not today.

NOW my computer's RTC reads 12:32pm, 3-17-2000 which is the accurate
local time and date.

What do you see in PMMail regarding the date/time of this message?

>That now looks right to me, the confusion could be that you have AST
>shown as your time zone in the date header. I don't recognise AST, I
>assume it is a Canadian zone?

That is correct. Atlantic Standard Time (and Atlantic Daylight Time
when daylight savings is in effect). We are one hour "east" of EST.
(Physically I'm north-east of the state of Maine.)

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6