[pmmail-list] PMMail crashed

John Drabik pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:03:43 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:58:01 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:
>>>I use OS/2, not Windows :) ...
>>As much as I do believe OS/2 is more robust than Windows,
>The "javascript-from-hell" message forces you to _have_ to
>reboot OS/2 to recover PMMail once PMMail encounters it,
>for instance ...

I've had this happen a few times, but "killem" gets rid of the orphan
pieces, and no reboot is needed.  Warp 4, FP14.

"KillEm.exe, 32-bit, Version 2.1
 Copyright (c) Code Blazers, Inc 1991. All rights reserved.

 Usage: KillEm processname-or-PID processname-or-PID ...
"

Works for me.  *Usually* takes care of Netscape hangs too.

John