[pmmail-list] PLEASE put the subject-identifier back!!!

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 08:18:00

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:40:03 +0100 (CET), Eirik Overby wrote:

>Hello!
>
>This is MOST annoying. I am, whenever I am out of office, using something
>as simple as PINE to read mail.. Or some web-mailer.. Earlier I could
>easily skip (no offense - I read most of these when I am back in the
>office and have time..) the pmmail-list mails by simply looking at the
>subject, but now I have to open every single one to see if they are for me
>or just list-mails.

So why don't you load PMMail or another mailer that does filter
messages on the To: field. ?    Now the tag is back, I see loads of
messages with an identical subject line, no indication of the original
messages and their replies and the TAG that takes up seemingly half the
subject line.

Too bad, I value my eyesight. I'll unsubscribe.

Xav.