[pmmail-list] Mailing-Archive available?

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:55:54 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:10:40 -0400 (AST), PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:49:21 -0500 (EST), Bruce Francis wrote:
>
>>I would think the BSW support people would like that also.  They
>>sometimes chime in with answers (although it seems others often beat
>>them to it).
>
>That's one of the goals of this list (for other people to chime in
>with answers before I or Jimmy get a chance to). I'm grateful to
>everyone here who does since it saves me a lot of typing.

I hope the web-archives, with "search", is soon-to-follow ....
it will help all of us who answer the questions, again and again,
as well as myself who at times needs to search what has happened
in the past for specific answers (failing memory).

Nice addition.... hope it happens soon!
       But DON'T delay the next beta release!!

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"