Starting PMMail 98 from browsers ?

dodger PMMAIL Discussion List <PMMAIL-L@VM.EGE.EDU.TR>
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:31:17 -0700

>Although PMMail98 Help tells me that the command line switch
>
>'/s specific which account should be used as the startup account'
>
>I am not able to make it work - the new message will open for whichever account you >currently in.

It has been my experience that the /s switch only has relevance when
PMMail98 is first starting up.  Thus, my interpretation is that it is
consistent with the Help (i.e. It specifies which account will be the
*startup* account.  If PMMail98 is already open, then "startup" does not
occur.)

-Shawn

dodger@softhome.net
http://www.southern.eskimo.net/dodger/

"[The Nevada Boxing Commission] has declared [Mike Tyson]
mentally fit to beat the crap out of other men."     - David Letterman