Autocheck for new mail - failure

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:53:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:36:39 -0700 (PDT), Bill Wood wrote:

>>I am not sure what the problem is, but PMMail/OS2
>>ceases to autocheck with the mail server at some point
>>and a manual check is required to dnload my email.
 SNIP

FWIW, I have similar problem,  Likewise have autocheck for 360 seconds.
InJoy remains connected for more than 2 hours, then timesout. After that,
sometimes PMMail will trigger InJoy  which will reconnect with ISP and then
fetch mail.  Sometimes, however,  InJoy remains timed out and on everyone of
these times, PMMail shows in its the status bar:     "Connecting to POP
server".

I was going to post my own message to the list later today, but thought I'd
tag along on your thread <grin>.
Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP8)