Colored Backgrounds

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:16:29 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 23:15:52, David Gaskill wrote:

>>If the community agrees to a standard, if applications produce
>
>I rather doubt if the "community" to which you refer exist any more. For the
>moment at any rate Microsoft at rules whether or not we think it is OK.

That community does indeed exist.  And occasionally it even includes M$.

>I (reluctantly) left OS/2 before Flash was around but I gather from what you say
>that it is not available for that platform. I have to say that when it is used

The newer versions of Flash will display using Java...  most web developers use
old versions, apparently.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)