A few things I'd like to see fixed (or added)

Robert F. Cobourn pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:10:21 -0400

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:21:46 -0500 (CDT), Robb Selby wrote:

>Currently, the sound played for all messages plays fine when all mail
>comes in (albeit that I'd personally like to be able to tell it NOT to

There are two solutions to this, I believe.  Mine is to not have a
sound configured for all incoming mails, and to only play a sound for
those mails I want some noise for, including one in my very last filter
that hits for any mail that makes it into my inbox.  If I recall
correctly, the other option is to have a filter set a message Read,
then back to Unread; the global sound won't play for that message.

<HTML>
<A HREF="mailto:rcobourn@usa.net">Robert F. Cobourn</A>, President <A HREF="mailto:entropy@usa.net">Entropy Software, Inc.</A><BR>
Reach me quickly via <A HREF="http://www.icq.com">ICQ</A> UID:  <A HREF="http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2874117">2874117</A><BR>
<A HREF="mailto:rcobourn@usa.net?
&subject=SEND PGP KEY
&body=Simply hit SEND to request my PGP key.  Please consider including your own public key in this message.">
Click here to receive a copy of my PGP Public key</A>
</HTML>