copy, questions

John Drabik pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 25 Jun 99 00:07:05

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:07:16 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Jun 99 08:23:35, John Drabik wrote:
>>All fixpacks are current (thanks to those nice BMT CDs), and I'm sure
>>that I've been holding the left button, then pressing the right
>>button, then releasing both.  Mouse driver bug?
>
>Maybe... are you using a different mouse driver?

Not that I'm aware of.  But your comment got me thinking.  So, I
removed the optical mouse from one of the Warp 4 systems, and
replaced it with a Logitech.  Bingo, the chording works.  The Warp 3
box already has a Logitech; maybe I'll try the optical mouse on it.
No other apps have mouse problems that I'm aware of.  But hey, at
least this neat trick works on the Warp 4 box.  Thanks for the tip.

John