Feature Requests?

Nuclear Bob pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

Is this the right place for feature requests? Or does Southsoft have a
specific place for that?

All I'm asking for is the ability to do a quick sort by clicking on the
field name. (i.e. subject, sender, received time, etc).
Just like Netscape Mail (or JStreet Mailer), for example. Sometimes
it's nice to do that when I'm searching through my huge mailbox for an
old mail from a particular person or certain subject. It's much easier
than having to go through the menu and re-apply the sort settings.

Or perhaps a similar feature is already there and I missed it?

Isaac