Program Applications and Attachments

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:14:03 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:17:28 -0700 (PDT), John M Price PhD wrote:

>I then typed the full path to the program, F:\EEE\E.EXE (which is on the
>path in config.sys) and still, a WinOS2 error.  I moved the %s to the
>program line, and I get, yep, a WinOS2 error.

FWIW, I had this problem at one time.  I could never solve it but
then one day, it stopped.  Shrug.

>JPGs work, GIFs don't.  Go figure.  PMView is registered for all picture
>files, both within and without PMMail.  (Oh, and it is registerd withthe
>authors as well!)

And also, FWIW, I currently have this problem.  GIF and JPG work fine
but I am at a loss trying to set up a new MIME type, like .PNG.
Sigh.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler