Attachments

Michael Vislocky pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:34:42 -0400

The long quest to find the evasive PMMail list is finally over.  I've
been searching for months.

I suspect this subject has been discussed and probably resolved many
times so please forgive the repetition.

PMMail98 (v 4.10.1998) has problems decoding SOME attachments that
other clients (like Outlook Express) seem to handle without a problem.
The attachment shows up as "Unnamed Attachment 1.ATT" and, when saved,
cannot be opened.  The same file is decoded by Outlook Express as (for
example) "table.zip."

Most files, however, are decoded correctly and appear with their
correct names in the attachment bar.

Perhaps someone would take the time to summarize the issue or, if the
solution is documented somewhere, please direct me there.

Best regards,

Michael A. Vislocky
Boca Raton, Florida