Attachments

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:40:34 +0200

>Most files, however, are decoded correctly and appear with their
>correct names in the attachment bar.
I've only seen this with attachment from Outlook Express.

>Perhaps someone would take the time to summarize the issue or, if the
>solution is documented somewhere, please direct me there.
This is hardly a good solution, but it works for me. I bounce the
message to my work e-mail account (but it could be to any account), and
then retrieve it with Outlook. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I
eventually gave up trying to tell people that I couldn't read their
attachments :-/

Regards,
Anders