Another suggestion for next release

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Tuesday, September 28, 1999, 12:07:49 PM, John wrote:
> > Speaking of linux, wouldn't it be great of 'they' would port PMMail to
> > linux. I'm dying for a decent email client to run on KDE or Gnome.
>
>     It would.  However, I don't know if the current crop of users would really
> take to it.  First, it would be proprietary.
As an OS/2 user of quite a long standing now, AND a Linux user (and part
time admin. ;-}) I'd buy it at once. Got a lot of proprietary commercial
software running on my Linuxbox. VMWare, Linuxcad, ... not so much though
as on my OS/2 machine which is still my fav. ;-)

As for mailclients on KDE, look what I wrote this with. Still seems to me
the best alterernative as long as there's no PMMail/X. Even got IMAP4
handling (hint, hint)

SaS

 Alexander.Sarras@exp.univie.ac.at  |   * Trouble * is my middle name !!
 Alexander.Sarras@ap.univie.ac.at   |          The TroubleShooter