Another suggestion for next release

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:10:47 -0500

I beg to differ -- instead of focusing on selling copies of PMMail to people who are new users, B&I should emphasize current
users.   An example would be an annual maintenance fee whereby you would automatically get all updates during a year,
more frequent updates offering new benefits to users etc.  Focusing on new customers means converting new users, a
lengthy and mostly unsuccesful process, emphasizng current customers means you are working with customers who are
already using PMMail, know its features and benefits etc.and thereore it is a shorter process.

Hakan