Attachments loose their names!

Joachim F. Selinger pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:56:36 +0200 (MEST)

Hi there,

after not seeing any changes in the way PMMail/2 treats attachments that I
get from my work mailers, since I asked for a standard compliance more
than a year ago, I'll post this to the list again.

Whenever I receive an e-mail from either Mutt or TkRatatosk, the
attachments are called 'Unnamed Attachment 1.att' (or similar) instead of
the real name i gave it when sending it. I checked into the mentioned
mailes and found that they set it in the
fashion.

This is also true for Netscape-Mail.

How come PMMail/2 doesn't correctly decode this filename?

Any help is appreciated

Jocki
--
Joachim F. Selinger        /  \ /  \/\ /\/  \              ___