Order of Processing

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:41:40 -0400 (AST)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:14:07 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Friday, January 07, 2000, 11:00:43 AM, John wrote:
>> PMMail/2 seems to me to be more than just a bit of a cycle hog.  Perhaps
>> the programmers started out in Windoze?
>
>    Bob, IIRC, worked at Microsoft at one time.  SHHHH, don't tell anyone.

Bob's (and Evan's) first commercial product was PMMail, as far as I
know, and it predated either of their employment at any software
company other than Southsoft I think. Probably they had some Windows
programming exposure since they were Computer Science students but
They seemed to be focussing their efforts on OS/2 programming when I
first encountered them (1995).

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler