Corrupted Folder.BAG files in PMMail 2000 (Windows)

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:39:23 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:18:50 -0500, Michael Baum wrote:

>I'm sure there was a memo on this that I missed, but are other people
>experiencing a problem with PMMail 2000 (Windows version) in which it every
>so often spams the BAG file with two or more extra records pointing to the same
>message? And is there a cure, as it gets old fast.

Reindex the folder.  I've seen it occasionally on the OS/2 version, but only as a
result of other problems (improper shutdown, etc.).

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)