Requiem

Larry Alkoff pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:02:14 -0600

This is slightly on, slightly off topic <g>

I have been using PMMail for both OS/2 and Windows for some time now but I'm sorry to say
that I'm on the way to Linux considering the problems with OS/2 (sigh).

Like some others on this thread, I've been looking at Linux alternatives to PMMail.

Two questions.

Would other mail programs use message files in the same format as PMMail?  IOW, can I simply use
my archived email files.  I know once that PMMail accepted msg files from Eudora just fine.

Secondly, any comments at all on the Arrow email pgm for Linux.

Considering the power and usefullness of PMMail,  it's amazing to me that someone in the open source community
doesn't clone it for Linux.

Thanks Larry.