Requiem

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:44:57 -0700

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 12:38:11AM -0700, Chris Adams wrote:
> As far as everything else goes, my opinions are much lower. Is user
> interface design a dead art? (Let alone what I'd consider professional level
> tools for people like me who receive hundreds of messages a day.)

    Yes.  Most console based mail clients on unix are excellent for single
accounts with few folders.  Get into massive amounts of folders and/or
multiple accounts and they are lousy.  OTOH most Windows clients are lousy all
around with the exception of PMMail and TB! which are excellent for multiple
accounts and folders, but aren't quite up to speed on the actually
reading/replying aspect of it.