PGPTools and PGPKeys

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 07 May 2000 20:13:22 +0100 (BST)

>    What command-line?  Simon, you need to get out a bit more.

>The /main/ issue was that there were restrictions on 2.6.x inside the
>US which, with the opening up of the exporting of PGP (and thus, I believe
>the importing) are moot.

I was (clearly) asking if an OS/2 GUI front end for PGP supports versions
2.6.x and 5.x versions of PGP - which have entirely different and
incompatible command line arguments.  How often should I "get out" to
ensure that these pieces of software share the same arguments?

If you didn't know that, then perhaps you shouyld get out more often?

Oddly, the command line differences have a much bigger impact on correct
operation with front ends than US export paranoia!

Simon