Dynamic change of Reply-to

John Bridges pmmail@dmiyu.org
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 05:46:03 -0800

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:36:52 -0500, Michael Baum wrote:

>The problem with the zombie index file for your SMTP transfer directories is kind of annoying,
> but just thinking about it, do you care? As I understand the plan, you're having PMMail sort
> incoming mail for one account into a series of way-station folders, and then having
> separate accounts read those folders as their incoming queue and taking appropriate
> action? Which depopulates the way-station folders?

Do I care? Nope, I don't really care, just a minor problem.

I'd far prefer they fix the occasional GPFs when I click on Send, and the
insane policy of never turning on PGP when replying to a PGP's message!!!!!!
So many times, so so many times I've replied to a secure message and
forgotten to click the little golden key, and really pissed off the person
I'm replying to.