[Crossposted to 4 lists -- getting desperate] OS/2 file misoperation

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 18:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 07 Oct 00 18:05:49 +0700, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:

>As the misoperations span three programs, this looks like an OS/2 problem,
>not an ap problem.  I further infer some common file (a dll?) being
>called to perform these functions is damaged or missing (how could it
>be?).  But this is just guesswork.

In Warp 4, the DLL that contains the dialog in question is pmsdmri.dll.  It sounds
like it might be damaged...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)