Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:41:42 -0700 (PDT), Isaac wrote:

>I'm guessing you'll probably have to do a lot of legwork on that one to
>get it fixed. e.g. pinpointing exactly when it happens and what
>hardware and software setup. I doubt BSW has enough resources to chase
>that one down.

You guessed wrongly:  I've already worked with Trevor, and he has
confirmed that it is INDEED a bug.  He has a working copy of the
message(s) that will produce this behavior, and is able to duplicate
it not only on his machine, but on BSW's also.

>I've moved around to about 5 very different machines, from an old P120
>on up to a brand new PIII-600. I've never had a problem with HTML
>e-mail in PMMail/2, my preview window is always open. In fact, I
>wouldn't even know that I get them (PMMail is a darn good stripper!),
>were it not for the fact that I still maintain a shell account that I
>occasionally grab the mail from.
>How many other people see the problem? Maybe I'm just the lucky one.

You want one of them?

Trevor:  tell him this is NOT my imagination, please.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"