Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:12:21 -0300

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:25:39 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Fortunately, this has never been a problem for me, although I have seen
>it reported by others.  My preview window is always open so I'm often

You know, it's never occurred to me that the "Killer HTML Spam" bug
might *not* affect some people. We have been able to reproduce it
100% of the time on any machine we tried.

Maybe we should attempt to send you a Killer HTML Spam, Ralph, just
to make sure that it does indeed crash your copy of PMMail. (Not a
threat, a serious suggestion.)

Care for an experiment? You'll have to reboot if/after the crash, but
nothing serious should happen (I've never seen any permanent damage
from these).

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor