Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:17:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:12:21 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>>Fortunately, this has never been a problem for me, although I have seen
>>it reported by others.  My preview window is always open so I'm often
>
>You know, it's never occurred to me that the "Killer HTML Spam" bug
>might *not* affect some people. We have been able to reproduce it
>100% of the time on any machine we tried.
>
>Maybe we should attempt to send you a Killer HTML Spam, Ralph, just
>to make sure that it does indeed crash your copy of PMMail. (Not a
>threat, a serious suggestion.)
>
>Care for an experiment? You'll have to reboot if/after the crash, but
>nothing serious should happen (I've never seen any permanent damage
>from these).

Sure, I'd be happy to receive a sample of a "Killer HTML Spam" message
to see how my system copes.

HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT TO MY STANDARD REPLY ADDRESS.  Instead,
send the killer message to a different account so that if it does crash
my system I can have it do so when nothing else critical is going on.

It can be sent to: neurotron@pressroom.com

I'll report back once I've checked it out.

Thanks,
Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com