PMMail's market

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:11:03 +0200

>Most companies sized 5 to 30 employees won't mind paying for an email
>client if it protects them from the LoveBug viruses and runs faster and

PMMail does not offer any protection against the 'I Love You'
virus... if you run the attached file send by the virus, you'll
have the same effects as a regular Outlook user, except you
won't distribute new copies of the virus to people in your
address book... but your files will be destroyed.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like