NEWS FLASH!

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 11:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmmmmm. I thought you guys were debating hardcoding PMMail to read HTML.
Isaac stated that PMMail could not start his car (within the argument of
hardcoding) either and it was not appropriate for it to do so. You counter
that some hardware, a Rexx program and filtering could accomplish it. Well
within that reasoning, PMMail can now read HTML email. Filter the HTML
email and a Rexx program to start your browser with the message. Tada,
HTML capability with /no/ added hardware. I really don't think this was
your intended argument.

--
JMO,
/s/~Kris